Valentines Day is upon us and I’ve compiled a gift list that is bound to make you smile for more than just one day. Valentines Day is about showing your love for one another. I think the best way to do this is by looking after one another long term. Of course a Box of chocolates is nice to have, how about things that are going to make you happier and healthier in the long run?
Here’s a few ideas to help you on the path to a Happy, Healthy, Valentines Day!
Gifts for him –
1. Oral B Genius 9000 Toothbrush £280 at Boots – A smart toothbrush to make your man smile. With a techy side that men will love the Genius 9000 will also take care of teeth and look after his smile for years to come, hook it up to your smart phone and track your progress. This highly advanced brush features a dentist-inspired round head that surrounds and cups each tooth with dynamic oscillating, rotating and pulsating movements to remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. It also features a pressure sensor to promote healthy gums.
2. Swisse Mens – Mens multivitamins £9.99 at Boots – Multivitamins to keep him healthy, support energy and muscle function. Packed with 41 ingredients, including botanical extracts Swisse for men are a great way to keep your man feeling his best!
3. Fitbit £130 at Debenhams – Create healthy competition with your partner and start a new hobby. Take up sports and track your progress with Fitbit.
4. Cushion £4.99 at Aldi – A cute cushion to relax on and remind him how handsome you think he is!
5. Starwars lounge pants £7.99 at Aldi – Relax at home in Starwars themed lounge pants.
6. Chocolate Hamper for Him £60.00 from Hotel Chocolat – It wouldn’t be valentines without a little, or a lot, of chocolate. Imagine kicking back with Netflix and this hamper!
Gifts for her –
1. Oral B Genius 9000 Toothbrush £280 at Boots – A Rose Gold tooth brush? What more could you want The Oral B 9000 will also take care of teeth and look after her smile for years to come. This highly advanced brush features a dentist-inspired round head that surrounds and cups each tooth with dynamic oscillating, rotating and pulsating movements to remove up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush. It also features a pressure sensor to promote healthy gums.
2. Swisse Womens – Womens multivitamins £9.99 at Boots -Multivitamins to keep her healthy and give her the boost she needs. Packed with 39 ingredients, including botanical extracts. Check out their range for Hair, Skin and Nails too!
3. Fake up by Benefit £20 from Debenhams – The perfect concealer to add to her makeup collection. I love this product!
4. Baylis and Harding La Maison Linen Rose & Cotton Essentials £19.99 at Argos – Relax and unwind with treatments from Baylis & Harding. This set contains everything she’ll need for a relaxing soak in the tub.
5. The Scent for her from Hugo Boss £47.00 at Debenhams – A beautiful scent to make her feel special, another beautiful item from Debenhams Valentines selection.
6. Vamp Bracelet £60 from Browns Family Jewellers – Jewelry is always a nice luxury and this simple yet beautiful bracelet would be well received on Valentines day.
7. Cushion £4.99 at Aldi – A cute cushion to relax on and remind her how special she is everyday.
8. Prosecco £14.99 at Aldi – The perfect gift to share in the evening, kick back with Netflix and have a nice night in. It even comes with these beuatiful rose adorned glasses. Too cute!
Hopefully you’ll no longer be going out of your mind wondering what to get for the one you love, from an array for self care products to simply sitting on the the sofa with Prosecco and Chocolates. Whatever you choose to do I hope it’s a good one, the most important part is being with the ones you love!